Choosing where to anchor your Bush Winch is an important decision in determining the effectiveness of your recovery.
- The closer the anchors are placed to each other the more effective they are at sharing the load
- Because there is no elasticity in the winch or bridle rope, should the anchors pull out of the ground they tend to do so gradually.
- Do not use Bush Bridle Rope as a Winch Rope or snatch strap
- The Bridle and Winch ropes float in water
- Do not tow the vehicle off the rope guides
- Do not winch at extreme angles